- Feel free! 🙂
- Laugh about mistakes
- Don’t give up
- Rest sometimes
- Do something new each month
- Ignore problems you can’t solve (now)
- Set goals, but don’t force it
- Challenge yourself
- Spent time with others (you love)
- Don’t forget to think positive
- You can’t do wrong, if you want to do good
- Sometimes things don’t work out, it happens
- You are always loved
- Emotions, feelings have to get out – but don’t harm others
- If you feel good, things are easier
- Don’t ignore your gut feeling
- Don’t pay attention to negative thoughts
- You always win! (inside)
- If no one believes you, believe in yourself.
- If you really were wrong, stay true. (don’t defend wrong things)
- Life is good, if you feel good
- Don’t be too hard to yourself, this is only a guide, not a rule or law.
I just wrote some positive things for myself for each year I lived so far.
Some things might only make sense to me.
It is hard to stay strong, when you are were you have been weakened.
reality is a nightmare(found through) ichlinca
But what I learned about lucid dreaming, taught me, that you can think the nightmare away. (It is not working all the time, but it helps to survive, sometimes.)
People help the people.Birdy
Make love, not war!Hippie Movement
But Jesus, knowing what they were thinking in their heart, took a child and stood him by His side, and said to them, “Whoever receives this child in My name receives Me, and whoever receives Me receives Him who sent Me; for the one who is least among all of you, this is the one who is great.Luke 9:47-48 (Bible)
And He called a child to Himself and set him before them, and said, “Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever then humbles himself as this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
And whoever receives one such child in My name receives Me;Matthew 18:2-5 (Bible)
See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven continually see the face of My Father who is in heaven.Matthew 18:10 (Bible)
(We could debate about whether God is a man or not, but I think the rest speaks for itself.)
Children are a gift from God (whatever, whoever God is), don’t break them, harm them or make them do what you want. Help them, support them and learn from them. Be a good example for them, but don’t think that words or the surfaces makes you, your heart is what matters.
“God sees the heart, but humans just see what is in front of their eyes.”